We will only use your data to up your experience. If we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
When you sign up for and use our services, consult with our concierge team, send us an email, or communicate with us in any way, you are voluntarily giving us information that we collect.
That information may include either your or your Subscribers’ name, physical address, email address, IP address, phone number, credit card information, as well as details including gender, occupation, location, purchase history, and other demographic information.
When you browse one of our Websites, we may collect information about your visit to our websites, and your web browsing. That information may include your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our websites. This type of information helps us to improve our services for both you and for all of our users.
We may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
1) To send you informational and promotional content to promote use of our services to you and others. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
2) To bill and collect money owed to us by our customers. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
3) To communicate with our customers about their account and provide customer support.
4) To protect the rights and safety of our customers and third parties, as well as our own.
We may disclose personal information to the following types of third parties for the purposes described in this policy:
1) Service providers. Sometimes, we share your information with our third-party service providers, who help us provide and support our services. Examples of service providers include sport equipment rental companies, babysitting services and driver services.
We have public blogs on our websites. If your personal information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, contact us here. We always want to hear from our customers (especially if you feel we’ve let you down or could do better).
Our websites include social media features. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Our websites include links to other websites, whose privacy practices may be different from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies.