“House on the cliff by the ocean” is the appropriate translation of the Thai name for this superb nine-bedroom luxury villa designed by Paris-based architects Arte Charpentier.
Baan Paa Talee has an abundance of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas – all with sweeping panoramic views – and a gorgeous 25m infinity pool and jacuzzi overlooking the ocean. With living and sleeping pavilions distributed generously over four levels of beautifully designed gardens that merge into the natural landscape, interspersed with soothing water features, Baan Paa Talee Estate’s accommodation and facilities rival those of the most lavish resorts in the world.
A 20-seater dining room, indoor and outdoor lounges, media room, alfresco bar, barbecue and games area make up some of Baan Paa Talee Estate’s many relaxation areas, and there’s a well equipped gym and beach house with watersports equipment for the energetic.
The main villa comprises 7 spacious ocean-view bedrooms, arranged in flexible configurations to suit families, couples and independent groups.
Uniquely, this property also boasts a self-contained 2-bedroom Ocean Villa with an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, and a wide balcony perched just above the sea. While Baan Paa Talee Estate provides the perfect setting for a wedding for up to 80 guests, the Ocean Villa makes a dream honeymoon hideaway.
– Modern interiors and high-quality finishes throughout
– Most rooms offer the choice of enclosed air-conditioned comfort or semi-open-air fan-cooled living
– Sonos sound system wired to all main living/dining areas
– Upper level TV lounge with comfortable sofa seating
– Chic dining room with seating for up to 20 guests
– Designer guest kitchen with large breakfast island
– Pool deck media lounge with waterproof sofas
– Semi-alfresco games and barbecue area adjacent to pool with bar, pool table and plenty of relaxed seating
– Fully equipped air-conditioned gym
– At the Ocean Villa: open-plan kitchen, dining, living and study area facing wide ocean-view balcony
– Open-sided reception lounge with stunning sea and sunset views
– 25-metre infinity-edge pool with covered jacuzzi and furnished deck
– Poolside barbecue dining pavilion with sunken seating
– ‘Tree’ and ‘Ocean’ salas for outdoor entertaining, yoga and relaxation
– Tropical, landscaped gardens and water features throughout
– Seven spacious bedrooms in main villa with king-size beds (inc. one family suite with 2x king-size beds and sofa bed)
– Two Ocean Villa ensuite bedrooms, both with king-size beds
– White interiors with warm wooden finishes and brightly coloured accents
– All rooms with choice of air-conditioning or ceiling fans; netted beds; Bluetooth sound systems; balconies and/or garden access; wide ocean views
– Ensuite bathrooms with shower, tub or both
– 2 interconnecting guest bedrooms in main villa share a bathroom
– Sitting, study and dressing areas in master bedrooms